Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In Crust We Trust.

today i made it to work, a bit down in myself again but i actually put some effort into drawing which suprized my boss.. he wasnt expecting much from me, ive been working on the one drawing all day, for some reason i keep drawing faces, they look simular to the easter island faces but ive pulled them out of shape a bit, a bit like my mood, its coming along nicely tho so i cant complain about it, i also finalised what i want to get tattooed on my fingers, its a bit hard to explain, its ogham, an anchent celtic script, its not going to be in the traditional under the main knuckle space.. im going to put it under the middle knuckle and it can only be read when the fingers are interlinked.. i cant find anything that is simular on the internet so when i get it, if i take a pic ill post it up..

the drawing is staring back at me and isnt finished,
its like my decisions in life.. so as im drawing i guess im going to think hard, but i wont have an answer till i get a letter in the door, that might be a few weeks from now.
im trying to relax and cheer up a bit but im in bits with anxiety.. drinking a bit of tea to help me calm down..

also.. i never want to eat baked beans again.

im outa here.

No comments: